COVID19 GUIDELINES SIERRA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA
In order to protect the citizens of Sierra County the following guidelines are in place by the State of California and the Sierra County Health Department.
- Upon check in no on in your party is feeling ill.
- No one in your party has been in recent contact with someone who is sick or
showing symptoms of COVID19 illness.
- No one in your party is showing symptoms of COVID19
- Always maintain a 6 foot distance or more from others
- Wash your hands often
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Wear a face covering over your mouth and nose if you unable to maintain a
physical distance of at least 6 feet
- There is a face covering requirement in place in Sierra County
- When you are away from your campsite, you must wear a face mask
- There is an updated map on the kiosk outside the restrooms to help you locate your RV site
- Your credit card will be charged online so there is no physical contact
- There is RING doorbell outside the office door if you need assistance.
- We are running the park on a NO cash basis. If you need to use the laundry facilities, please bring quarters. Wash and dry are $2.00 per load and only accept quarters. The office does not have quarter.
- Propane is available for $3.00 per gallon from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Credit CardONLY
- All surfaces will be cleaned following best practices and procedures
- Each RV site has one picnic table. There are only 5 guests allowed per site. Please do not bring picnic tables from other sites for large gathering as this is not permitted. Gatherings of more than 5 people will be asked to leave the park with no refunds.
- All employees will receive training on how to clean surfaces per CDC guidelines safely.
- In order to protect the Camp Host we are asking for minimum contact as much as possible.
- Please keep close watch on your children. Keep them close to your site at all times.
- Please do not walk through other guests sites.
- Restrooms and laundry will be open from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily. There will be NO exceptions to this. Please do not ask Camp Host to open restrooms or laundry during closed hours. Your RV must be self contained.
- Restrooms and laundry are for paid guest of the Park only. NO exceptions.
- Restrooms will be sanitized and cleaned 3 times per day. While restrooms are being cleaned, we ask that you please refrain from using them until cleaning is complete.